Social Media Strategist
Position Type: Full Time Salary
Compensation: Based on experience
Desired Start Date: Accepting applications on a rolling basis
- Strategic Planning and Leadership in Campaigns, Promotion, Engagement and Conversion
- Leading, Driving and Developing Digital and Social Media Strategies
- Auditing online dialogue of clients and competitors to enhance communications efforts, and facilitate authentic and engaging online conversations around a client’s brand
- Client Lead Management and Relationship building
- Expert in digital media planning and buying for clients
- Mentor his/her team(Social Media Coordinators and Specialists) in client management, quality results and career growth
- Establish KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics for reporting on the results for all digital campaigns, providing recommendations for improvements
- building, training, mentoring and leading a high-performing digital communications team
- Drive new business efforts, including presentation development and pitch
strategy around digital programs
- Monitor performance of social media platforms: analyze, review and report on effectiveness of content, audiences, and initiatives
- Create and manage digital optimization plans using various testing methods (A/B
Testing, MVT Testing, Segment/Audience based targeting, email, and SEM/SEO)
- Understand end-to-end channel performance through looking at traffic patterns, funnel metrics, and conversion analysis.
- Work with the various Marketing teams to influence opportunities for improvement.
- Construct tests to optimize the channel and provide consultation and recommend- dations on offers, product launches, and site development.
- Lead and collaborate with a cross-functional team to plan and execute on experiments, and testing.
- Develop customer insights, market insights, and competitive information to maximize digital sales
- Design and develop a feedback loop mechanism to share learnings, insights and findings into broader digital programs and across other digital teams.
- Prepare and present weekly, monthly quarterly updates on digital optimization progress.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple priorities
You will be passionate and have an intimate knowledge of the current landscape and trends with all social media channels, you will know how to find and engage key influencers and how to grow and engage a community
- Superb leadership qualities with the ability to lead a team including: Social Media Coordinators and Social Media Specialist
- Superior communication skills, ability to communicate effectively at all levels of management, partners and clients
- Capable of exercising good judgment with quick response time
- Collaborative team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other team members
- Possess strong work and business ethics; be reliable, highly organized and dependable
- Strong detail-orientation, organizational, and time management skills
- Demonstrate initiative, integrity, and professionalism
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise tact when dealing with sensitive issues
- Possess an interest in current events and pop culture
Skills and Exp
- 2 years experience in digital content, engagement, campaign management and optimization role - This would include her SM Coord and SM Spec Roles
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms such as, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn and YouTube, and their respective audiences
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of digital strategy, information architecture & design, digital marketing; including online advertising and promotion
- Access to a smartphone and laptop computer (Jive is a bring-your-own device company)
Applicants should submit their cover letter and CV with the subject heading “Account Coordinator Application – [Insert Full Name]” to Almira Bardai, Partner of Jive Communications at email@example.com. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
12655 W Jefferson Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90066